- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of peanut butter chips
- 1 tbl vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter
- 1 tsp walnut extract
- 1 oz. of finely ground cannabis or 3.5 grams of Kief from flower
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- If there is not enough liquid to mix all ingredients after 5 minutes of stirring, add a tiny amount of milk to aid in mixing of remaining ingredients.
- Taste batter before cooking and adjust amount of sugar to your liking.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on how large you made your cookies.
- Can be cooked for a shorter time for chewier cookies, or a longer time for drier, crisp cookies.